Emtunga has recently moved its fabrication to a production facility in Hovby, on the outskirts of Lidköping, and is now looking for an experienced and enthusiastic QA & HSE Engineer. In this role, you will be able to grow with the responsibility and be part of developing Emtunga's QA & HSSE management system.
The role will be located at Emtunga's production facility in Hovby and is a full-time permanent employment. You will be part of the QA & HSSE department and report to the QA & HSSE Manager. The role involves regular business travel to assembly sites, mainly within the Västra Götaland region. In this role, you may, from time to time, also be offered international assignments.
Starting date; immediately or by agreement.
Your main responsibilities as QA & HSE Engineer
As a QA & HSE Engineer, you will support the line organization and projects in QA & HSE-related matters. The role mainly involves the following responsibilities and tasks:
· Support process owners with maintaining and continuously improving EMTUNGAs QA & HSSE management system.
· Conduct internal audits of the QA & HSSE management system.
· Act as project QA/QC & HSE Engineer
· Establish project documentation for QA/QC, HSE, and emergency response.
· Risk management – Conduct risk assessments and Job Safety Analysis.
· Conduct safety inductions and QA & HSE-related training.
· Non-conformity, incident and accident reporting, investigations, and causal analysis.
· Conduct safety inspections and follow-up HSE compliance on site.
· Follow up the implementation of the Quality Assurance Plan and Quality Control Plan, including on-site Quality Control.
· Communicate with internal and external stakeholders in QA & HSE-related matters.
Who are we looking for?
· You are excited to make a difference and contribute to a safer workplace for your colleagues and our sub-contractors. You genuinely believe that all accidents can be prevented.
· Your work ethic is thorough and structured, and you take great pride in delivering high-quality work. You know that high quality is a competitive advantage.
· You are hands-on, open-minded, and versatile. You have an enthusiastic can-do attitude while embracing continuous learning.
· You are optimistic and constructive and can motivate your colleagues and our subcontractors to comply with our QA & HSE requirements.
· You have a team-focused mindset, with excellent communication and cooperation skills.
· You are capable of working independently, including taking your own initiative.
· You are humble and open-minded, unafraid to seek advice or support when needed.
What we offer
· Attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development.
· An international business context within an entrepreneurial company.
· An open and inclusive work culture where everyone's voices are heard.
· A minimum of five years of experience of QA & HSE responsibility, preferably with experience from both operational and strategic QA & HSE management.
· Good knowledge of Swedish work environmental legislation and the ISO standards 9001, 14001, and 45001.
· Experience of Behavioral Based Safety or similar methods.
· Experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Control in construction.
· Excellent English skills, verbal and written. Good Swedish skills, verbal and written.
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Experience working in similar industries, such as Life Science, Chemical Process Industry, Offshore Wind/Oil & Gas, and/or construction, is desirable.
Hovby, Lidköping, Västra Götaland
Company: Emtunga Solutions AB
Position: QA & HSE Engineer
Start: Immediately by agreement
Extent: Full-time, permanent employment starting with a six-month probationary period
Salary: Monthly salary
Publication date: 2023-03-29
Application deadline: 2022-05-31. The applications will be reviewed continuously, and the position will be filled on a rolling basis.
Applications are submitted by email to email@example.com
If you want more information about the position, please contact our recruitment coordinator, Anna Valentin, 0722-40 31 89, or the recruiting manager, Sara Lindholm, 0793-596591.
All applications and contacts are treated confidentially and in accordance with GDPR.
About Emtunga Solutions AB
Emtunga Solutions is a leading total supplier of complex modular turnkey projects, with 45 years of experience in the offshore industry and 25 years of experience in the global pharmaceutical industry.
Through our well-established and modularized project execution process, we deliver facilities swiftly and cost-effectively to our customers. In addition to the offshore and life science markets, the company also offers high-tech modular solutions to other industry segments.
Emtunga Solutions manages the entire delivery process from detailed design through procurement, fabrication, delivery to the customer, and final testing with the help of the company's highly competent employees and partners. Modules are manufactured in our production facility using well-established processes and routines.
Our modular execution model has been refined through innovations, experience, and lessons learned for over five decades. Our method is predictable, transparent, flexible, and robust. We are striving for optimum quality with a constant safety focus. We call it the EMTUNGA Modular Way.
Over the years, Emtunga Solutions has delivered over 5,500 modular building sections with approximately 200,000 m2 of floor space to customers in more than 25 countries worldwide.
Customers in Offshore Living and Life Science have high and challenging requirements for quality, health, safety, and the environment, which means constant focus and development in the company.
Emtunga Solutions is located in Lidköping and Gothenburg, with sister companies in Norway. The company has a turnover of approximately SEK 200 million and has about 50 employees. More information about Emtunga Solutions AB can be found at www.emtunga.com